Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos February 2017.

Finally,Kami posted a photo of herself lying on the beach in a bikini. But it's strange to me that Dima and Kami would go on a Valentine's Day trip to the tropics but never appear in a photo together while there.Photo of Dima by himself on his social media page and photos of Kami by herself on her social media page,but no photo of them together.

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Finally,Kami posted a photo of herself lying on the beach in a bikini. But it's strange to me that Dima and Kami would go on a Valentine's Day trip to the tropics but never appear in a photo together while there.Photo of Dima by himself on his social media page and photos of Kami by herself on her social media page,but no photo of them together.

You who seem to know well the social networks of dima and Kami, says me is what Kami puts a lot of photo of couple that it is with Dima or with Yegor.
I know the answer and I can tell you that no, and yet we know the times when she was with one or the other.
Again social networks do not allow to see that one end of the life of the people and especially what they want to make us see, one must not take everything like cash

10 minutes ago, moos54 said:

You who seem to know well the social networks of dima and Kami, says me is what Kami puts a lot of photo of couple that it is with Dima or with Yegor.
I know the answer and I can tell you that no, and yet we know the times when she was with one or the other.
Again social networks do not allow to see that one end of the life of the people and especially what they want to make us see, one must not take everything like cash

But other models take photos with their b/fs,male friends and husbands on social media.Just seems strange to me that they would go on a vacation together,share a bed together but never appear in a photo together. 

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

But other models take photos with their b/fs,male friends and husbands on social media.Just seems strange to me that they would go on a vacation together,share a bed together but never appear in a photo together. 

Other models yes, Kami does not, each person is different

So in fact it is not so strange that it sees that she never really done it ^^

So Katia came back, she might have find a place where to stay during the week as a few days ago she left with her suitcase. She slept with Kristy in Kami's bed, RedHair was in Kristy's bed. Kami and her fake BF will certainly come back on sunday or monday from the Dominican Republic.

This site really sucks : how can they not be able to fix it for more than a few hours. Do they know anything about programming ?

4 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

So Katia came back, she might have find a place where to stay during the week as a few days ago she left with her suitcase. She slept with Kristy in Kami's bed, RedHair was in Kristy's bed. Kami and her fake BF will certainly come back on sunday or monday from the Dominican Republic.

This site really sucks : how can they not be able to fix it for more than a few hours. Do they know anything about programming ?

It's a new server now, lets hope it is better... (Upload is faster :)

Just now, Noldus said:

It's a new server now, lets hope it is better... (Upload is faster :)

Could be, but the error messages we got were not a just server problem... More than that : how can we trust them when they want our credit card numbers, they should go through an external professional secured service as does RLC. They can't stock our credit cards' id as they do, it is unsafe and dangerous.

6 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Could be, but the error messages we got were not a just server problem... More than that : how can we trust them when they want our credit card numbers, they should go through an external professional secured service as does RLC. They can't stock our credit cards' id as they do, it is unsafe and dangerous.

I use prepaid cards.. it's safe ;)

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

if you hate that much CC why are you still here xD