Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos February 2017.

1 hour ago, Beldonn1 said:

The lovely blond is still there, she is fixing the LR with Kami. They are going to play games...

I like that there is something going on at this place ... :) 

... but ... i also notice that it seems to be still the same pattern. ... one girls of the cast (today kamila) is there, while the others are away.

I like that there are guests ...

... but ... it seems to be more an replacement for the others that are away to have they private life outside.

Just now, MrBox said:

I like that there is something going on at this place ... :) 

... but ... i also notice that it seems to be still the same patern. ... one girls of the cast (today kamila) is there, while the others are away.

I like that there are guests ...

... but ... it seems to be more an replacement for the others that are away to have they private life outside.

Try to be positive for once.

7 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Try to be positive for once.

... that was positiv ... :)

I really like that there is something going on. They really have fun there and it is nice to watch. Almost like with the angels.

... but ... at the same time ... I also wonder why this girls (the actual cast) spend more than 2/3 of there nights outside. ... It is like shared work when they split the presence time and life somewere else.

BTW, Did anyone here saw the angels this year?  

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

... that was positiv ... :)

I really like that there is something going on. They really have fun there and it is nice to watch. Almost like with the angels.

... but ... at the same time ... I also wonder why this girls (the actual cast) spend more than 2/3 of there nights outside. ... It is like shared work when they split the presence time and life somewere else.

All the girls have different friends, sometimes they want to share, sometimes they don't want, let them have a life.

• Upvote 2