Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos February 2017.

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Kami was 6th in the last poll conducted about 8 months ago in June, Kristy was 3rd.in that poll of the current girls on RLC poll. She tallied a masterful 4th out 9 in the all girls apartment poll in Aug 2016. I think it may be time for another all time poll, or a favorite Barcelona girls of all time poll.

After being in the Penthouse for over ayear now, and so many of the Barce girls coming back of 2ns and 3rd stints in the vacation apartments, she might still be in the top 10, but it would definately be in the very bottum of the rankings.

oh my mistake, i thought you this was based on looks. If its not then i understand your point, for example kami is better looking than Irma but i would rather Irma overall.

but of course Stella over all :heart::biggrin::heart:

1 minute ago, jasonwils123 said:

oh my mistake, i thought you this was based on looks. If its not then i understand your point, for example kami is better looking than Irma but i would rather Irma overall.

but of course Stella over all :heart::biggrin::heart:

Oh there is no doubt that Kami is one of the prettiest girls ever on RLC :heart: Jasmin is right up there with her though, with a much better figure.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Kami was 6th in the last poll conducted about 8 months ago in June, Kristy was 3rd.in that poll of the current girls on RLC poll. She tallied a masterful 4th out 9 in the all girls apartment poll in Aug 2016. I think it may be time for another all time poll, or a favorite Barcelona girls of all time poll.

After being in the Penthouse for over a year now, and so many of the Barce girls coming back of 2nd and 3rd stints in the vacation apartments, she might still be in the top 10, but it would definately be in the very bottum of  the top 10 rankings.

"after being in the penthouse for over a year"

Soooo....  a year has 10 days now?  :biggrin: I think she has managed to keep the "curiosity factor" pretty high.

6 hours ago, kenny1940 said:

polls mean nothing. it just shows the anger when Kam doesn't display what people want. they are in love with her. tell me who else gets followed on social media more than her and who cancels, complains when she is not there

I also think that some people here get a bit to much connected to the girls. They would fit more into the category of stroking as the would fit into the idea of voyeurism. ... :sad:

Anyway, even without considering this effect, I bet that the hype K&K created is over for some time. In the beginning, everything was based on teasing (pseudo lesbian something) as on the real life of two hetero girls living in a shared flat. I kind of like that this time is over, because with this show, the apartment was lifeless and artificially (even having all this hype). 

The time i liked the most was when the girls finally started to live there (including friends, real sex, ...). This was the time this apartment was about the actual life of the girls. ... Unfortunately, this time lasted only for about 2-3 months and is now reduced to talks about what happend outside.  

Currently, this apartment feels a lot like an hotel as an really lived place. The girls (even the actual cast) visit this flat occasionally for some nights without to life there for real any more. All the life take place outside. ... Do not get me wrong. I do not complain about the girls having a life outside of this place, but i wonder, why nothing of their life take place in this apartment any more.

Anyway, the board game night looked a bit different. ... It felt like a spark of honesty and give some hope to see the REAL LIFE find the way back into this apartment. 

Schönheit liegt im Auge des Betrachters, nun weiß man nicht was der Betrachter im Auge hat, bei vielen liegt eine Linsentrübung vor.

Man kann vermuten, viele sehen in ihr die nie erreichte Liebe (Eroberung SEX) in ihrem langweiligem Leben.

Aber Geschmäcker sind verschieden, man kann auch an Brüsten die der Schwerkraft langsam nicht mehr widerstehen können einen gefallen finden, teilweise eine Erinnerung an vergangener Kindheit.

Egal, sie ist die langweiligste Selbstdarstellerin in diesem Projekt. 

Was soll es, mein ABO ist ausgelaufen,  für B2 und vielleicht noch B1 ist mir das ABO zu teuer.