Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos February 2017.

6 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Looks like Kitek gave up on this apartment.I think I should too.

I'm with you Ridge Runner.  Last time anything happened here was the night Heidi had epic sex with her girlfriend.  I'm not sure the others didn't shut that down and have a talk with her about it. I've noticed she's been very chaste since then.  Apartment has gone from my favorite to ranking just a touch above Eric and Julia or Desiree and Paul.  Think I'll go elswhere too.

Wann geht Kamila aus dem Haus ?!

Bitte schickt Kamila mal für 3 oder mehr Monate in Urlaub .

Leider macht sich Kristy im Augenblich auch sehr rar in der Wohnung, scheinbar hat sie ein zweites Zuhause bei ihrem Stecher.

Gerne würde ich wieder tolle Partys mit den Engeln und "SEX & POCK & Dr... Alkohol" in der Wohnung sehen.

Wer mir jetzt ATwortet, er will das "echte" Leben im RLC sehen, der soll bei sich aus dem Fenster schauen und "Oma´s" zählen.

:heart: :heart: :heart:

When does Kamila leave the house?

Please send Kamila times for 3 or more months on vacation.

Unfortunately, Kristy is also very rare in the apartment, apparently she has a second home with her engraver.

I would like to see again great parties with the angels and "SEX & POCK & DR ... alcohol" in the apartment.

Who now answers me, he wants to see the "real" life in the RLC, he should look out of the window and count "grandma".

Translated with Google

• Upvote 1