Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos February 2017.

You guys need to stop saying things that makes no sense,,,,,If you read the fine print on the "RLC" website,,it clearly says that these tenants "WILL" go about their daily lives,,,,they will travel for work or play,,they will be gone for vacations,,,basically they will do the same things that all of us do on a regular basis.

They are "NOT" required or "OBLIGATED" to stay in the apt and walk around naked and have sex 24/7.

If that is what you want to see then "CANCEL" your subscription to RLC and go join CHATURBATE , VOYEUR VILLA , VOYEUR HOUSE TV and other websites that will give you everything that you crave,.

The worst thing I constantly see on here are people who "RACE TO SIGN UP TO RLC WITHOUT READING THE FINE PRINT AND THEN GET ANGRY AND FRUSTRATED WHEN THEY DON"T SEE WHAT THEY WANT TO SEE"   

You have nobody to blame but yourselves for making that decision,,,,and if you are still joined to RLC after not seeing what you want to see then it's all on you,,,you have nobody to blame but yourselves,,you keep paying for a service that doesn't give you what you want,,,,,, Coming here and bitching about it won't change anything.

I don't see these ladies doing anything worth arguing or crying about,,,Kamila is 25 yrs/old and Kristy is 23 yrs/old,,,and if any of you know what 23-25 yr old women love to do then you would know that they never stay put,,they are always on the move,,,and they are most certainly not breaking ANY RLC RULES,,,because they have been doing the same things from day #1,,,,, there are so many other apts to look at so if you don't like this one then don't watch and leave it to the people who like what's going on in this apt.

There are 17 apts ,,,,,,let me say that again 17 apts,,,,,,why are people stuck on bitching and whining about 3 apts,,,B#1 , B#2 and K&K Penthouse,,,why does nobody ever complain about those other tenants leaving or being boring.  

K&K are here to stay and they are never going anywhere until they are ready to leave RLC of their own freewill.:angel:::)

• Upvote 4

il y a 5 minutes, isidore57 a dit :

Verser Demid ,, je suis à 100% d'accord Avec toi ,, same si je aime bien Dasha, je souhaiterais les Qu'on vire de la et Que l'sur Mette Un couple d'Autre Chez Eux 

tu vois   ce qui me plairait maintenant ,  c'est que Kristy elle bouffe cette petite blonde bien dodue et la fasse vibrer ,,  mais je peux toujours rêver 

à l’instant, isidore57 a dit :

Tu vois Ce Qui me plairait Maintenant, c'est Que Kristy Elle bouffe this petite blondinette bien dodue et la Fasse vibrer ,, Mais je en peux Toujours rêver 

et tu vois maintenant il y a Sasha qui bouffe Masha et ils vont faire leur gym  dominical,  mais ils m'ecceurent  ces deux la ;  Ne sont intéressant que quand ils font des échanges,  il y a un peu de piquant 

5 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

tu vois   ce qui me plairait maintenant ,  c'est que Kristy elle bouffe cette petite blonde bien dodue et la fasse vibrer ,,  mais je peux toujours rêver 

que kami et kristy commençent déjà par suçer une queue ici et on verra ensuite,j'attends plus rien de ces deux-là,zero

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

But this is Kamila,Kristy and Heidi apartment,not Katya and Yula apartment.That's not what RLC viewers paid for.

Why do you guys keep talking as if you are the only person that is signed up to RLC?

You are also not a spokesperson,,,so you don't speak for all of us,,,,So you can't tell us "WHAT WE SIGNED UP FOR",,,,,, You had the wrong idea in your head when you signed up to RLC.

If you thought that it was one thing and then when you joined and found out that it isn't what you thought it was,,then why stay singed up?

This is gotta be the only place I see with unsatisfied costumers still throwing their hard earned money at a company that they hate and complain about. 

scratching-head-smiley-emoticon.gifconfused-face-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 4