Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos February 2017.

11 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Yulia is completely ready and sits on top of him, but he will not play

She found a Russian weenie :biggrin:

Definition of weenie for English Language Learners

• : a weak person who is easily frightened

Edited by happyone
Added definition
  • Upvote 2

Some of you might hate me and hate the things that I say,,,,, but from the day I was born until now I never had to beg for anyone to like me or have I ever had to beg for friends... Deep down inside you know I'm right.

This apt has been here for exactly 1 year and 9 days,,,and it has always been the same from day one,,,if anything it has gotten even better over time,,,because when K&K used to leave they actually shut the apt down,,,but now they have friends over to spend time there so we will have something to look at while they are gone.

I shouldn't have to tell some of you,,because you practically live on this Thread lol.:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Reasons why people are upset with Kami: Jan.1,'17 to Jan.16,'17 trip to UAE;Jan.17,'17 to Jan.25'17 in Moscow but half time spent outside apartment;Jan.26'17 to Jan.29,'17 in France;Jan.30,'17 to Feb.10,'17 in Moscow but a lot of time spent out of apartment;Feb.10,'17 to ? on another trip to places unknown.