Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos February 2017.

10 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I think I figured out why Kami takes so many trips.She wants to sleep on clean sheets every night,since they hardly ever wash the bedding in the apartment. 

And the dirt on the cabinet under the mirror (CAM 10) is also not overlooked. But that are the Girls: 

22 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Looks like Yula has packed her things and is leaving.

Indeed and it's a pity. Apart from being nice and friendly with everyone, Kami, Kristy, Heidi, Katia and Red Herring (oups), she has a great body, has very beautiful eyes and rapes boys (I don't know, depending on the country we are living in, if  is there somewhere any law about rapes against boys committed by beautiful girls ? Well, laws are made by men, so I don't think there is any...)

Katia running braless around the apartment to find a bra in her suitcase. That is a rule for young girls : the less tits you have, the more bra you need. It is very rare to see Kristy around with no bra, or she tries to hide it... But, Kristy, if I am right, your tits got bigger this year and become very sweet and round and nice. So forget the bra, they are useless, give them to Kami, who really needs them now (but she is even more beautiful, more woman, with this breast moving toward the earth's center).