Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos February 2017.

4 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

So Katia came back, she might have find a place where to stay during the week as a few days ago she left with her suitcase. She slept with Kristy in Kami's bed, RedHair was in Kristy's bed. Kami and her fake BF will certainly come back on sunday or monday from the Dominican Republic.

I think, Kamilas "come back" will not change how this apartment is running lately. ... It seems as if non of the girls is actually life there any more. It is easy to see that this place is just work for the girls currently. REAL LIFE not included. 

I think, It is time for a restart. New people, that also agree with the idea of the project and not just wait down the time needed to get the money. It would be nice to see some life in this apartment, again.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I think, Kamilas "come back" will not change how this apartment is running lately. ... It seems as if non of the girls is actually life there any more. It is easy to see that this place is just work for the girls currently. REAL LIFE not included. 

I think, It is time for a restart. New people, that also agree with the idea of the project and not just wait down the time needed to get the money. It would be nice to see some life in this apartment, again.

Kami will have to decide whether to go or stay, she just can't ask girls to come and fill the holes in her RLC agenda.

27 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Could be, but the error messages we got were not a just server problem... More than that : how can we trust them when they want our credit card numbers, they should go through an external professional secured service as does RLC. They can't stock our credit cards' id as they do, it is unsafe and dangerous.

Cam Caps has a Payment Server CCBill that handles the Transactions. Any CC Information given is Safe.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Cam Caps has a Payment Server CCBill that handles the Transactions. Any CC Information given is Safe.

Well, I just tried it and it doesn't work, you can just add the subscription in the cart and then it stops (I disconnected, erased the cookies and reconnected)... So no payment available just right now.

3 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Well, I just tried it and it doesn't work, you can just add the subscription in the cart and then it stops (I disconnected, erased the cookies and reconnected)... So no payment available just right now.

Cam Caps is in the midst of changing Servers. Once the process has been complete everything should be working after that.