Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos February 2017.

There are two picture posts and zero video posts of this apartment in 2017, and 997 General Chat posts in February only. CC subscribers seem to be very fond of chatting - to me, this is a dead apartment.

11 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

There are two picture posts and zero video posts of this apartment in 2017, and 997 General Chat posts in February only. CC subscribers seem to be very fond of chatting - to me, this is a dead apartment.

Posting photos or videos means banishment from RLC. As there is no free viewing on this apartment, it can't have any screencaps. It doesn't mean it is dead, or only for non-subscribers.

Right now, Heidi is naked in the bathroom, so take a screencap and post it,... instead of writing BS.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

You sure about the time ? How come you posted it after me. Is it a science fiction time crap, like in the very funny and very good BBC TV serie The Doctor ?

I checked the replay to get correct timeline ;)

but you hit me with that she stood up.

2 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

Posting photos or videos means banishment from RLC. As there is no free viewing on this apartment, it can't have any screencaps. It doesn't mean it is dead, or only for non-subscribers.

Right now, Heidi is naked in the bathroom, so take a screencap and post it,... instead of writing BS.

I have an active life outside my home and cannot follow RLC enough. It does not make any difference if I am a subscriber or not -. I have very few opportunities for catching interesting events. I know the problem of posting videos and photos, that is really a shame, because sharing videos is the main reason for hanging around here for most of us.

1 hour ago, kalevipoeg said:

I have an active life outside my home and cannot follow RLC enough. It does not make any difference if I am a subscriber or not -. I have very few opportunities for catching interesting events. I know the problem of posting videos and photos, that is really a shame, because sharing videos is the main reason for hanging around here for most of us.

Now RLC has a replay, so you won't miss anything when you come back home : you check on CC whether anything happened and, if so, you use the replay - that is the new use of CC. But the truth is that you want to have it for free, so say it.