Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos February 2017.

3 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

I have an active life outside my home and cannot follow RLC enough. It does not make any difference if I am a subscriber or not -. I have very few opportunities for catching interesting events. I know the problem of posting videos and photos, that is really a shame, because sharing videos is the main reason for hanging around here for most of us.

You have to subscribe for replay ;)

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

You have to subscribe for replay ;)

I tried that once but it is too laborious for me, takes too much time and does not necessarily bring anything. There should be a "table of contents", where one could check what has been going on - as you are the timekeeper, couldn´t you develop that?

23 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

I tried that once but it is too laborious for me, takes too much time and does not necessarily bring anything. There should be a "table of contents", where one could check what has been going on - as you are the timekeeper, couldn´t you develop that?

RLC added a top 40 scenes of the last 24 hours to replay. It generally gets the major scenes during the day- most sex acts, certain popular tenant and guests baths/showers, etc.

Mit Kamila kommt die Langeweile ins Haus, jeder ist für sich. :angry:

Kamila ist eine Blenderin, auf die viele, viel zu viele reinfallen. 

Dieses Appartement braucht frischen Wind.

Gebt der Heidi das Zimmer von Kamila und last wieder die tollen Partys steigen.

Die Partys waren immer Spitze, besonders wenn Kamila das Haus verlassen hatte.

Dieses Mädchen wird total überbewertet inkl. ihrer Freundin !

7 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I love you Kamila and Kristy,,,you are the 2 best women on RLC right now,,keep on doing what you are doing,,,Kristy you are as sexy and adorable as usual:heart::heart:

I agree totally. Those saying, even in german, that this apartment is dead are looking for something else that Masha can deliver twice a day (at least).