Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I take it you don't get the fun we have on the forum, Some of us have favorite girls and we have claimed them on the forum, its just a bit of fun. Your taking things a little serious i think

I can sorta agree with that point but I more feels its the other way round.   Danaya owns me......  :heart:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I take it you don't get the fun we have on the forum, Some of us have favorite girls and we have claimed them on the forum, its just a bit of fun. Your taking things a little serious i think

Well, maybe I had too much sex last night. With my real woman.

3 minutes ago, MrLurker said:

I can sorta agree with that point but I more feels its the other way round.   Danaya owns me......  :heart:

Well fair enough i wont argue with that point :biggrin:. I would love Ilona to be owning me 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

What do you mean Sulz, just a bit of fun!!...:angry:

8 minutes ago, pixels said:

At Belle not real lips, if you've seen her photo in instagramm you know about it. Her lips silicone, as well as false eyelashes. Nicole is also a natural beauty.

Nicole is naturally stunning in my eyes. Sometimes the lips are more pronounced by the amount of lippy they apply so I'm not sure...

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Nicole is naturally stunning in my eyes. Sometimes the lips are more pronounced by the amount of lippy they apply so I'm not sure...

Belle's lips look a bit too false when she has all the makeup on, but look like they naturally like that without, she may have had something done along with her nose but who knows. One thing for sure is she has lost weight, a lot more than i would have liked and BB would too.

• Upvote 1