Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

think she put it there so you cant see her face when she does her under cover bate that way all that will be seen is the top of her hand moving

we get it bud angelina is trying everytime to hideherself from the cam ... :dodgy:

2 minutes ago, wathou said:

we get it bud angelina is trying everytime to hideherself from the cam ... :dodgy:

the only time she don't hide is when she get the text to do something like the first bath to day go back and watch every move she made came after she got a text all you need to do is watch what she does after each text  and d didn't just come in she call her in after reading a text then when d came in that's why d was laying over sink to see the text

2 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

the only time she don't hide is when she get the text to do something like the first bath to day go back and watch every move she made came after she got a text all you need to do is watch what she does after each text  and d didn't just come in she call her in after reading a text then when d came in that's why d was laying over sink to see the text

I won't start trying to reason you i don't see the point but you probably not a premium member of rlc since a long time because you wouldn't call it hiding ... 

1 minute ago, wathou said:

I won't start trying to reason you i don't see the point but you probably not a premium member of rlc since a long time because you wouldn't call it hiding ... 

I seen 2 couples in paul and leoras old apt before they got there so I haven't been watching rlc for very long like a lot have  and I have been premium from the time it was offered from day one thank you