Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

28 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ok guys, I caught about an hour of Nicole in the early hours after she returned to B2. I didn't see her come in but followed her around until she went to bed. For me, she looked pretty subdued, the way she went about what she was doing very quietly, as to not disturb anyone.[...]

Yhea naga i felt also very sad seeing nicole like that yesterday, and i'm not a big fan of nicole :X ( even if she is stunning hot ^^')

Right now nicole's room feel so cold, i wonder if they'll keep doing like nothing happend/avoiding each other until the end of their stay :X That'd be sad .... 

• Upvote 2

54 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ok guys, I caught about an hour of Nicole in the early hours after she returned to B2. I didn't see her come in but followed her around until she went to bed. For me, she looked pretty subdued, the way she went about what she was doing very quietly, as to not disturb anyone. I know she has, generally, been the guilty party in all this, and I'm not condoning her, and you'll all probably feed me to the lions here, but I felt really sorry for her last night, creeping around, using her phone as a light, using the other bathroom, and trying to clean her war wounds up best she can..

You copying my post? Except I don't feel sorry for her. She brought this on herself so she has to deal with it. She has a couple options to choose from. If she does nothing she may as well pack some stuff and go stay with one of her guy friends. Or she can talk things out and at the least make the remainder of her stay livable in the apartment and in the process maybe save a friendship. I guess the bottom would be what's important to Nicole. We'll have to wait and see how this plays out.

• Upvote 1

El equipo de apoyo de RLC, se cansó de Nicole. Ella acabó con toda la comida y el aceite de oliva virgen extra del equipo, por eso ellos se envían a ella equipo de apoyo de CC. Ayer y anoche estuvo con el equipo. Veremos si ellos pueden con Nicole. Jajajajajajaja

El Equipo de Apoyo del RLC, se cansó de Nicole. Ella terminó con toda la comida y aceite de oliva más virgen del equipo, por lo que el agua envió a su equipo de apoyo de CC. Ayer y anoche estuvo con el equipo. Veremos si pueden con Nicole.LOL

• Upvote 1