Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

6 hours ago, DES7469 said:

Looks like Nicole has decided she's not interested in fixing anything. She has packed a few things and looks to be going someplace for awhile. 

I thought that is what she might do, i don't know if you saw her right after the fight, she went in the Kitchen and held the door closed behind her, she was upset and in a bit of shock it was distressing to see her like that, Nicole does not show much emotion but i saw it in her face at that moment i think she was shocked it went that far. I cant blame her for wanting to be out of the limelight, she will be leaving soon anyway. Sad way for her stay to end really you know i loved her in B1. 

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, wathou said:

Well besides tha fact that nicole doesn't speak to estelle anymore, her going out and not talking to D & A she is still the same xD
that's seriously sad that a girl with that body has such a shity personality :X

And btw she was just counting her 50€ bills ( and there was a lot) she might be leaving soon, if she leaves i'm hoping that she take estelle with her ...

I would imagined she has arranged her leaving and final payments with RLC, i dont think we will see much of Nicole during her final days. Real shame.

6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Angel was pants less under her dress

Either she left it at her bf :p or she took it off the the bathroom because she had an "accident" ^^ ( i just watch back when she dressed up and she was wearing a balck thong) 

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

I would imagined she has arranged her leaving and final payments with RLC, i dont think we will see much of Nicole during her final days. Real shame.

I don't know why rlc didn't remove her name and she didn't pack her things, and if she leave i beg rlc to not leave us with estelle T_T

Just now, wathou said:

I don't know why rlc didn't remove her name and she didn't pack her things, and if she leave i beg rlc to not leave us with estelle T_T

She will be back, just not much time will be spent in the apartment, if  she comes home it maybe late at night just to sleep. 

• Upvote 1