Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

I liked estelle. Finally, a girl who was individual, unique. And not one of these fashion dolls, which are remote-controlled by the companies in fashion-, beauty- and wellness cosmos. With her I would rather make acquaintance than with everyone else (except nelly maybe).The only flaw (only for me): Her size!

Estelle, i wish you a nice life. And stop showing your tits and ass to the world.....

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

[...]
IT WAS ALWAYS GOING TO BE HER FAULT.
[...]

It is true that ( like sulzer said ) estelle provoqed the fight, but let's not forget that it is not a coincidence that nicole got into argument with almost every girl in rlc ^^' and therefor she is defenetly not an angel ... even if she has a amazing body she has a shitty personality.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, wathou said:

It is true that ( like sulzer said ) estelle provoqed the fight, but let's not forget that it is not a coincidence that nicole got into argument with almost every girl in rlc ^^' and therefor she is defenetly not an angel ... even if she has a amazing body she has a shitty personality.

She has a different personality that didn't fit in with the other girls. She just lives her life as she sees fit, and enjoys herself. She isn't some puppetmasters puppet, whether that be RLC, Nora or anyone else...IMHO

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She has a different personality that didn't fit in with the other girls. She just lives her life as she sees fit, and enjoys herself. She isn't some puppetmasters puppet, whether that be RLC, Nora or anyone else...IMHO

she has a "different" personality that's for sure ... but saying the other girls are puppet i think you are going a bit too hard ^^' 

I guess those that think the only "REAL" girl is leaving are going to cancel their membership because there aren't anymore "REAL" girls to watch? deep-thinking-smiley-emoticon.gif

Damn I guess all the others are CGI. Didn't think RLC had that kind of resources. fantastic-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, wathou said:

she has a "different" personality that's for sure ... but saying the other girls are puppet i think you are going a bit too hard ^^' 

When they had planned or staged events, such as massages, sexy dancing by the B1 girls for the pleasure of the B2 girls, candlelit 3 in a bath sessions and pretty much everything Nora was involved in, I would say that the majority of the girls played along with what was expected of them...:confused:

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I guess those that think the only "REAL" girl is leaving are going to cancel their membership because there aren't anymore "REAL" girls to watch? deep-thinking-smiley-emoticon.gif

Damn I guess all the others are CGI. Didn't think RLC add that kind of resources. fantastic-smiley-emoticon.gif

Definately DES...:dodgy:

Smartarse...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Estelle war ein Fehler! Es ist so. Sie war ein Fehler im System.

Im Allgemeinen ist nicht viel los bei RLC, in den "Wohnungen" die mich interessieren.

Wer glaubt, das richtige Leben zu finden, der soll aus dem Fenster gucken, da läuft es "LIVE" 

Hier wird Geld verdient. Hier läuft zur Zeit einiges falsch mit den Propagandisten.