Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

7 minutes ago, lucasfrench59 said:

sulzer25059   look at the re-reading this morning Nicole Reconnects night vision

There is no proof that she did, opened the shutters then turned off the lamp at the switch, there are also plug sockets etc down there, its a bit harsh to accuse her of doing that even if it could be done, which i don't think it can. Whatever i have sent my complaint to RLC about the Night Vision. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

There is no proof that she did, opened the shutters then turned off the lamp at the switch, there are also plug sockets etc down there, its a bit harsh to accuse her of doing that even if it could be done, which i don't think it can. Whatever i have sent my complaint to RLC about the Night Vision. 

yhea we can't say for sure she did put the nv back on or not ... But i don't see why she would have kill the nv Oo she just had to go outside if she didn't want to be on cam xD I think it was just a technical probleme :X ( not the first time that this shit happend :X rlc is not as fast as they used to )

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, wathou said:

yhea we can't say for sure she did put the nv back on or not ... But i don't see why she would have kill the nv Oo she just had to go outside if she didn't want to be on cam xD I think it was just a technical probleme :X ( not the first time that this shit happend :X rlc is not as fast as they used to )

They have replied with they are working to Investigate the issue

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

They have replied with they are working to Investigate the issue

They won't do shit.I complained to them about the replay jumps,NV Issue and a few other glitches in cams.They have a standard response " Working on same"