Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Well at least Nicole listened or was told off about the NV cams now she'll get a bollocking from RLC about the noise and the police visit. She probably doesn't give a shit anyway seeing as she's off next week but then has she ever give a shit in both apartments. For all my knocking of her I have to admit though she did give a nice full view of her beaten pussy after the event but this guy is nowhere near as virile as Miguel. He would have been having seconds and thirds until the dawn broke. I think this one is still a bit shy 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

13h48.  Nicole a pris l'appartement pour elle ,,   le petit copain ne fout pas le camp,   il est chez lui aussi  maintenant ....

Merde pour RLC  ....

That's what happend when a girl's bf is there but at least angelina & danayadidn't change their habbit of walking around naked ^^

C'est ce qui arrive quand t'as le copain d'une des filles qui est là ... mais au moins angelina & danaya n'ont pas changés leurs habitudes de rester topless :P

Btw Nicole already on sangria .... 

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

I'm sure I saw him walk in with a big black holdall bag last night when he arrived. Hope he's not planning to stay long term or until she leaves

I think he work and it probably his day off. I think the translator said some about the hours he work but not the days

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

I'm sure I saw him walk in with a big black holdall bag last night when he arrived. Hope he's not planning to stay long term or until she leaves

This would be perfect. ... Danaya leaving today for good. ... and ... Nicole and BF stay in this apartment until they leave next week just to open a new apartment. :)

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Il est capable de s'installer la jusqu'au départ  ....   Si cela est,   je fous un courrier de contestation à   RLC...  encore

Rlc va te répondre " those poeple are not actor they are free to invite who ever they want" ...