Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

10 minutes ago, wathou said:

HI just came back home , so how is this new girl ? Just saw on replay that she looks like a twins friend and didn't came back at b2 yet ? anything to know about her :) ?

She is a freind of the twins. She went to B1and stayed the night after a brief spell at B2 where she met Angel and Danaya. She's tall and not unattractive. She has a good body thoyh with great tits and an interesting looking pussy, which she wasn't scared to show us with 2 short showers in B1. I quite like her so make your own mind up...:biggrin:

BTW, Angel slept naked in full view all night and she gave some fantastic views...:angel:

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She is a freind of the twins. She went to B1and stayed the night after a brief spell at B2 where she met Angel and Danaya. She's tall and not unattractive. She has a good body thoyh with great tits and an interesting looking pussy, which was scared to show us with 2 short showers in B1. I quite like her so make your own mind up...:biggrin:

BTW, Angel slept naked in full view all night and she gave some fantastic views...:angel:

Ok nice i like her she looks fun and sexy :) let's hope she bring the twins at b2 to have parties :angel:
And i saw angelina on the repaly Miam :) and her new micro thong that she does yoga with is amazing :) next step naked :) 

Btw the timeline will be updating starting today ( i had a shit load of conference last week ^^')

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Cuteguy said:

I didn't like Gina, IMHO she has ugly sticking belly , and she looks like a country girl. Nothing impressive for me at all.
Angel is still the most beautiful girl in RLC:angel:

Sorry she doesn't meet your super model standards.:dodgy:

• Upvote 10

you know speaking of danaya,she must have something on her mine,why i say that ?well we  all remember the time she spent the night with irma,irma lick'd her up and down all she done was just lay there.what can it be? from what i keep seeing is angelina  is just throwing all kind's of hint's and still she look's the other way! hello! the golden gate is open !!!!!

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Gina had her 2nd very quick shower in B1 this morning. She has a great body, lovely tits and a very interesting looking pussy which she wasn't scared to point directly at the cam on several occasions...I like her...:biggrin:

She has such a nice puffy pussy :heart: even if the replay is fucked at that time i did see it :) 

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Sorry she doesn't meet your super model standards.:dodgy:

Well it was my point of view and I'm ready to listen someone's opinion about that, but not your indignation because I really don't give a fuck about that. It's better to be silent sometime's instead of posting stupid comments. Take care.