Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

8 hours ago, balt2103 said:

The toilet in B2 (danayas bathroom) was out of order. That is why a red "X" was drawn on the toilet cover.

Then came the artisans (Jan. 18, see RLC newsletter of 15th January). Then the red "X" was gone. The toilet can and will be used since then.

I only say that this red "X" was very very long to see, because the craftsmen in spain are so slow.

i think the toilet always worked ( michelle used it back when the red x was on it and it worked) i think the red x was there because of the cams ^^' But nicole & estelle didn't give a fuck and used it anyway ^^'

• Upvote 2

BTW it's the answer of rlc about the UM:

Hello,

We apologize for the inconvenience.

This apartment is unavailable because of issues with electricity. We are working to bring the apartment back online them as soon as possible.

This apartement is the more modern of rlc ( expect the recent anabelle & efim) and it keeps having probleme, Hot water, Heating, Pipe leak in the kitchen, electricity, ... Who build that building, Damn spanish :P

6 minutes ago, wathou said:

You are earing things ^^' there is no sound at cam 1 or any cam at b2 it's just UM :X

well i've heard TV working it coudn't be a hallucination)) And yeah now it's not working)) may be one of RLC crew member saw my post and turned it of...

2 hours ago, wathou said:

i think the toilet always worked ( michelle used it back when the red x was on it and it worked) i think the red x was there because of the cams ^^' But nicole & estelle didn't give a fuck and used it anyway ^^'

Yes it did. RLC took the cross off when they realised 4 girls sharing needed a 2nd toilet...I think Nicole and Estelle were suppose to use it, but a few have used it by mistake before

I'm not that good at detail, but I watched Gina get the lights out and lay them across the floor across from the bed. They appeared to be an ordinary string of x-mas lights with a ground protector plug. 

• Upvote 2

Yes, there must be a more serious cause. That's certainly a switch that has been burning for them, then we must all be at the same time to not miss the beautiful Angelina and lovely Gina. Now that UM has lasted over 12 hours so far. ✨???