Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

19 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

My Sub runs out in about 3 weeks, will there be enough for me to renew ?

lucky you mine runs out in august ( i always took the 6 month deal never have been dispaointed before), but now the only intersting to watch is angeline but even her is getting boring with those bad cam angles from the room :X (except the bathroom which is perfect)
I really hope rlc is planning something else than bringing more (boring) couple apt before they had the number advantage over their competition but Vh has now the same number of couple. They still have the quality advantage and b1 & b2 & k&k (the "only" girls apt type). But soon Vh will catch up ( i'm keeping an eye on them). If rlc doesn't do anything i think they'll slowly fade out. Just my opinion but i think it's close to reality (sadly)

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, wathou said:

lucky you mine runs out in august ( i always took the 6 month deal never have been dispaointed before), but now the only intersting to watch is angeline but even her is getting boring with those bad cam angles from the room :X (except the bathroom which is perfect)
I really hope rlc is planning something else than bringing more (boring) couple apt before they had the number advantage over their competition but Vh has now the same number of couple. They still have the quality advantage and b1 & b2 & k&k (the "only" girls apt type). But soon Vh will catch up ( i'm keeping an eye on them). If rlc doesn't do anything i think they'll slowly fade out. Just my opinion but i think it's close to reality (sadly)

wathou, plenty of time for things to get better in 6 months. I hope you get your money's worth. Maybe I had a sixth sense and that's why I only went for one month instead of three.

Did you know as soon as she got naked Windows wanted to update and that can take hours!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

wathou, plenty of time for things to get better in 6 months. I hope you get your money's worth. Maybe I had a sixth sense and that's why I only went for one month instead of three.

Did you know as soon as she got naked Windows wanted to update and that can take hours!

Windows would be told to go F***

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

indeed plenty of time for rlc, but also for Vh and now i'v been keeping an eye on them since jan 2017 and they are really communicating ( they told me they might considering opening an b1 / b2 apt like) seriously if they do that and they increase their cam quality for the price they are offering ( really cheap & replay + video library included) i think i might seriously switching over to VH. The 75$ that rlc are charging us doesn't bother  me (it's really not that expensive) IF the quality would follow.
i guess i'm just gonna wait & see :) 

• Upvote 2

I would say it's my turn to cook dinner and with it being burgers it's not something I can leave, but I am actually struggling to think of the last time someone else cooked ... I don't do the washing up or pay for the gas at the moment so I suppose fair's fair.

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

No-one will ever catch up with The Goddess.

that's true and lately i noticed a Goddess 2.0 with all that dancing/bating ( + bonus anal :) ) right in front of the cam. She is really a gem but rlc can't only rely on her with their price ^^'

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I took the 6 month option back in October, i think thanks to girls like Jessica and Nicole its been very rewarding. Had hoped Ilona would come back but that was not to be. Will i go for another 6 month deal, i need to think about it.

• Upvote 3

Just now, wathou said:

that's true and lately i noticed a Goddess 2.0 with all that dancing/bating ( + bonus anal :) ) right in front of the cam. She is really a gem but rlc can't only rely on her with their price ^^'

The last 2 days it has been none stop. She shook that famous arse for 2 hours sold tonight and the think is she does it because she wants to. She enjoys everyone watching her. She doesn't even have to take her bra and panties off and everyone just pays homage.

On topic: Belle back with her panties on to wash her hair so she's not going to give us great views as she bends over. We saw some little movements in the BeR showing that the capacity to entertain us is still there. Just imagine now with her panties off :cry:

• Upvote 1