Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

I've just caught up on replay and I'd just liked to thank Gina, Angel and Belle for giving us an absolutely fantastic day so far. Angel's my favourite but I put Gina 1st here because her pussy display all day has been unreal !!..What an amazing pussy this girl has...:biggrin:.:heart:

Angel's naked exercise follow by wonderful bath bate was great, and maybe she's opening the door for more open bates to come. It was a lovely orgasm and she didn't totally hide her face. And Belle is definately warming up a bit with the naked dancing...

Brilliant girls...:heart::heart::heart:

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've just caught up on replay and I'd just liked to thank Gina, Angel and Belle for giving us an absolutely fantastic day so far. Angel's my favourite but I put Gina 1st here because her pussy display all day has been unreal !!..What an amazing pussy this girl has...:biggrin:.:heart:

Angel's naked exercise follow by wonderful bath bate was great, and maybe she's opening the door for more open bates to come. It was a lovely orgasm and she didn't totally hide her face. And Belle is definately warming up a bit with the naked dancing...

Brilliant girls...:heart::heart::heart:

Gina has certainly carried on the mantle from Jessica in the great pussy shows,  wonderful :heart:

• Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Gina has firmly endorsed this afternoon that she is Queen of the Pussies. An incredibly, spectacular and beautiful sight. Thank you Gina; you have made my weekend even better; what would we do without you :angel: :heart:

and now we see a different Gina, all dolled up and looking incredible. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, happyman88 said:

Spanish phrases perhaps? I don't know what her Spanish is like in general

Yes i though it might be that, but she has a lot of notes in her journal ive not heard her say anything in spanish