Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I beg to differ. She may have done more dancing at the party and then gone straight to bed and you mention she was happy, which means having spent several days with Alex she doesn't have a problem with him and indeed they had some fun together. Girls set their own limits and make their own choices.

I think Angel has helped change her mood... Did she seem particularly friendly with Alex last night considering she'd apparently spent all that time with him the last few days? Somebody posted that when he was leaving and went in for second helpings of kisses and cuddles, she wiped her face when he was done...:confused:

I must admit, I didn't see that but i wouldn't say they acted like best friends last night...

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think Angel has helped change her mood... Did she seem particularly friendly with Alex last night considering she'd apparently spent all that time with him the last few days? Somebody posted that when he was leaving and went in for second helpings of kisses and cuddles, she wiped her face when he was done...:confused:

I must admit, I didn't see that but i wouldn't say they acted like best friends last night...

She did give him a long hug with her arms around his neck when they were in the hall about to leave but she is that tall that you couldn't see their faces so whether it was a full on lip to lip kiss goodnight or cheek to cheek one remains to be seen but they were certainly not unfriendly so who knows how intimate they might or might not have been the night before. What I do recall for sure from that previous night was she was dressed to kill as were them all.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

She did give him a long hug with her arms around his neck when they were in the hall about to leave but she is that tall that you couldn't see their faces so whether it was a full on lip to lip kiss goodnight or cheek to cheek one remains to be seen but they were certainly not unfriendly so who knows how intimate they might or might not have been the night before. What I do recall for sure from that previous night was she was dressed to kill as were them all.

Just watched replay and Gina gave him a quick kiss on the cheek...:biggrin:

3 hours ago, wathou said:

Wtf i'm the only one that have a gap in the timeline replay between 00:30 & 4:30 ? T_T 

RLC Replay records of 00:00–03:35 UTC are unavailable due to technical issues. 3 extra days of access added to all current RLC Replay subscribers

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

RLC Replay records of 00:00–03:35 UTC are unavailable due to technical issues. 3 extra days of access added to all current RLC Replay subscribers

they responded to you damn they must have blacklist my e-mail they don't respond to me :X

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Thanks for that Nold, I thought I didn't have that much replay left...that's why...:biggrin:

Thanks RLC, nice gesture...

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Thanks for that Nold, I thought I didn't have that much replay left...that's why...:biggrin:

Thanks RLC, nice gesture...

That's not nice that's normal they are charing us 30$ for that function where their competition doesn't charge an extra buck for it ... 
So it's more than understandable that they are not cheap by giving "free" extra days. It's not like the content was up to the price right now ... 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

no, it's a message on the RLC front page now

oh ok i didn't refresh the page in a while ^^' that's reassuring i taught they wouldn't respond to my e-mails i guess it's just the support is on vacation then ^^