Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

10 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Belle might be on the move I think. Something on her phone woke her up. She has just gone to the kitchen but I am hoping for movement when she gets back to her room.

If she goes out without changing it'll be a bit weird. Where would she possibly go dressed that casually this late. She is back on the bed so maybe I read that wrong but I still have the feeling she will be headed out later.

... probably just because I want to play GTA! 

2 minutes ago, JD007 said:

Since we are talking about past tenants of B1/B2 is there a list somewhere on the board showing all tenants of B1/B2 since B1 went on line until now? 

It would be quite a memory challenge but all the archives are there. I would only attempt since B1 reopened 16 months ago.

7 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

The first 2 been totally forgetable then BANG !!!!!!!!!  ILONA :heart::heart::heart:  IRMA ANNA, a combination that will never be forgotten !

White aka Brienne of Tarth. Sara did oil herself in the kitchen and had a great body.

• Upvote 1

Belle opening up her legs and pointing her bum in the right direction for us but sadly fully clothed. That's the position she should have adopted this morning when she was naked but the light wasn't on and the light needs to be on.