Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ok guys. Another boring night. That's 2 in row now!! 

DES, can you kiss Gina's pussy goodnight for me before you cover her up. That's your reward for missing all the action...:biggrin:

Night everyone, see you tomorrow...:sleepy:

Done...::)

24 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

If I give a girls' pussy a kiss there's no way Mr Tongue isn't darting out.

Yes, indeedy. Clean out all the nooks & crannies. then Clean out under the Hood...Tungues Pointed..Stretch it Out There....

(my crazy aunt told me to practice touching my tungue tip to my nose when I was 13....

Stage 2. While Mr Tungue  does his Magic... one hand slides up & down her side, from ribcage slowly to thigh.

the other hand gently slides across belly, left to right, ribcage to pelvic bone. over & over. pause once in a while on the Mons and

scritch scritch in the hair there. then the hands switch. one does belly, the other on the other side..

You have to distract her, and thrill her at the same time. listen for moans and sense her pelvic thrusts...enjoy..so does she..

PS i don't "DO" squirters...

err what ? from Hull & Spence Mouse Maze Training....

Early in learning, the cues present at the time of reward are associated with reward and create a conditioned or anticipatory goal response (rG), which causes internal stimulus changes (sG) that motivate approach behavior, which increases arousal.

I crack Me up....he hee