Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

Oh shame, she put her panties on, so no sexy naked dancing this afternoon but I guess we've had enough in the last 24 hours. My Belle:heart: the last week has been awesome. Surely all the doubters have gone. Please stay the full 90 days? I would be so happy.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Sexy Belle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 hours ago, happyman88 said:

Did you notice what was written on Belle's folder that she took with her on her 2 hour excursion last night dressed in her school ma'am outfit? 

Un Voyage Au Pays Des Merveilles which according to my trusted google translator is A Trip to Wonderland. Quite poignant I thought. What a naughty little girl Belle is turning out be - but rather nice ::)

I knew what it said ... and I won't comment more except that Belle fantasies have gone through the roof. If she turned up at my house like that she'd need to make sure she brought some smelling salts. This girl is my fantasy in every way.

12 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I am not sure why she deserves top cam ? or any bonus money. she has been second rate on her second visit to RLC :sad:

Rider ... you obviously have only watched while she's been in B1. In B2 she has been on fire for a week.

8 hours ago, Cuteguy said:

First fully uncovered bate from Angel, My congrats!!!

I was going to ask about the time because I wanted to see it but apart from Belle maybe giving better angles and going in from behind :biggrin: there is every indication that it would be about as exciting because that was only a little above a Stesha bate. This does surprise me from Angelina but I think there is a bit of nonsense on here, as always, about what is real and what is not and if that was one of her real bates then I'd rather see an unreal one. Please understand what I am saying before you jump down my throat - with some "Oh you are only saying that because you don't like the limelight being stolen from Belle" pause and read my first sentence - because Angel is the most experienced performer in the house and we have plenty of evidence for that which we cannot put on the thread. If she did this in a film then no-one's going to watch so maybe that is how she bates, and maybe that's how Danaya, who comes in for a lot of criticism, bates and maybe just every girl bates as they would do normally. Yo can say "But look at The Goddess, isn't that a show?". To the extent that the viewers are not far from her mind yes but look at her face this constant improvement to different physical stimuli is allowing her to enjoy herself more and more and the fact we are enjoying it more and more is at the same time irrelevant and highly relevant to her.

However I am sure I saw an uncovered bate from Angel last week - well uncovered from the cam near the balcony - temporarily forgotten the number.

And just in case, you are not sure, I enjoy watch Angel, her personality, her nudity and she seems to be doing her own thing just the bate was a little dull - but I admit if I saw Belle exactly the same thing I would be a little more excited but not as I am of her naked sexy dancing at the moment. I have said many times before what I am interested is pussy particular detail - thanks to all the girls for that now, even though Belle was a little late to the party on this visit she has made up for it as much as she can with the cameras and the lighting in the last 2 nights - so a bate like that I suppose would have been great once but now it is like "whatever". No criticism of any girl is intended here, just my thoughts. 

15 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I was going to ask about the time because I wanted to see it but apart from Belle maybe giving better angles and going in from behind :biggrin: there is every indication that it would be about as exciting because that was only a little above a Stesha bate. This does surprise me from Angelina but I think there is a bit of nonsense on here, as always, about what is real and what is not and if that was one of her real bates then I'd rather see an unreal one. Please understand what I am saying before you jump down my throat - with some "Oh you are only saying that because you don't like the limelight being stolen from Belle" pause and read my first sentence - because Angel is the most experienced performer in the house and we have plenty of evidence for that which we cannot put on the thread. If she did this in a film then no-one's going to watch so maybe that is how she bates, and maybe that's how Danaya, who comes in for a lot of criticism, bates and maybe just every girl bates as they would do normally. Yo can say "But look at The Goddess, isn't that a show?". To the extent that the viewers are not far from her mind yes but look at her face this constant improvement to different physical stimuli is allowing her to enjoy herself more and more and the fact we are enjoying it more and more is at the same time irrelevant and highly relevant to her.

However I am sure I saw an uncovered bate from Angel last week - well uncovered from the cam near the balcony - temporarily forgotten the number.

And just in case, you are not sure, I enjoy watch Angel, her personality, her nudity and she seems to be doing her own thing just the bate was a little dull - but I admit if I saw Belle exactly the same thing I would be a little more excited but not as I am of her naked sexy dancing at the moment. I have said many times before what I am interested is pussy particular detail - thanks to all the girls for that now, even though Belle was a little late to the party on this visit she has made up for it as much as she can with the cameras and the lighting in the last 2 nights - so a bate like that I suppose would have been great once but now it is like "whatever". No criticism of any girl is intended here, just my thoughts.