Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

15 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

20:12 (TV series) Angel arrives still without a key so 2 keys - they would struggle with a 4th girl.

Maybe Angel has lost her key then, as they never used to have a problem. Unless Nicole took hers with her ?  Oops sorry Naga !!!

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Oh you mean Paul. Hey I am used to him. He works hard nowadays. Leora's booty was in epic form in the shower from what I saw but she gives so much booty that I can only see a fraction of it. if Belle wasn't here I wouldn't be on Premium and I would not be able to leave The Goddess. I love My Belle's bootiful booty as everyone knows but seeing Kristy's last night and The Goddess all the time, she's never going to compete with them. She'll just have content herself with being the one who turns me on the most.

I fancy Belle the most of anyone on RLC at the moment, so naturally she has a lot of my viewing time, she has my attention back now she is looking very cute today.

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Maybe Angel has lost her key then, as they never used to have a problem. Unless Nicole took hers with her ?  Oops sorry Naga !!!

I am sure I would have noticed but you would have thought she would have got one copied when she was out earlier.

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

I fancy Belle the most of anyone on RLC at the moment, so naturally she has a lot of my viewing time, she has my attention back now she is looking very cute today.

When she was exercising and especially  now drying her hair she's super cute.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

When she was exercising and especially  now drying her hair she's super cute.

However to have had a camera on the other side of the balcony would have left me quivering. The Goddess has been very sexy today.

Belle has hurt her hand on the floor - her orange fingered hand. She's fearlessly cleaning around the toilet on her hands and knees - maybe the vomit from the other night. The v word's a tough one to write with my OCD. Don't like to think about it.

Looks like it's sexy outfit time for My Belle:heart: with the little black dress so maybe a normal club tonight although those look like protective tights sexy as they are - stockings are the way to go either with garters or suspenders.

Archived