Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, BBsq69 said:

Belle smiling again. Perhaps a good night if she can remember it LOL.

She was drunk but no where near the states she has been in, it seems she had a good night and has been talking a lot on the phone this morning !

1 hour ago, sulzer25059 said:

ok but maybe Belle was not that drunk when Angel left, many hours of drinking later and yes she was drunk. But Angel made sure she could hear her come home by leaving both doors wide open to hear the door Belle ! Angel probably did not leave her alone she was probably with someone and i bet Alex was the taxi. By being the Taxi he gets to see them in the painting parties lol.

Belle and Angel had a short but ok chat and Belle was smiling when she came back last night

1 hour ago, sulzer25059 said:

Belle seems very happy this morning, she laughs at messages on her phone and has a conversation with what sounded female of course maybe totally unrelated to the night out.

she was chatting with a girl and was very happy before she passed out last night ;)

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

She was drunk but no where near the states she has been in, it seems she had a good night and has been talking a lot on the phone this morning !

She was pretty unsteady on her feet.

Barely made it to the kitchen but I was happy to see her back - but then I'm always happy to see her back or her front :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

she was chatting with a girl and was very happy before she passed out last night ;)

Maybe that girl could visit and My Belle:heart:and she could borrow Gina's or Angel's room :dodgy::biggrin:

Show us some spanking maybe and then rub their arses better :biggrin:

Archived