Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

"Mia, 23" and then they mentioned his age.

What ****ed me off about this is and this is my fault i sthat I had been watching M&S's BSDM seesion for more than half an hour when voices started to interfere and they were talking to a bloke. I had left the sound on in Belle's room, not deliberately just no time to cut away from M&S but I hear a bloke's voice and my desire to see the conclusion (this would happen whether I had Replay or not) gets overridden by my OCD curiosity. I hang on for several minutes but it is killing me and I have to leave. However I just see G&Tw at the table and Belle in the kitchen with no sound. It took me several minutes locate it on Replay as their must be been on the Gina/Belle balcony with Mia presumably fixing up a date. Seriously though I am ****ed with myself.

My Belle:heart: looking a bit happier puts on bra. Yet another fully clothed and out of B2 evening by the look of it but so long as she keeps up the regular naked sexy dancing, I'm happy as well. Just could do with some more on the bed nudity to catch up with all the other Barcelona girls.

Nudity means pussy in my book.

Twins come back with Angel and there is talk of Victor - maybe Victor and Mia? Lots of loving breaking out in the Barca apartments which may well be bad news for us.

Meanwhile Belle's call goes on and on - in the hall, the kitchen, the bedroom. It's a happy call.