Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

This is the most I've seen Michelle move in a week...:dodgy:

She probably gave up a week ago, never seen any of the girls so isolated and withdrawn from everything. The fact she did not go to the B1 party said a lot too.

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

She probably gave up a week ago, never seen any of the girls so isolated and withdrawn from everything. The fact she did not go to the B1 party said a lot too.

I've found it really sad to be honest, watching her like this. I like Michelle, I know some don't care for her but It's a real shame her stay in Barca just petered out like this, Nobody's fault but her's as far that I can see, but I think it's sad. It seems that she's really homesick. I hope that BF/husband or whatever treats her right and I really hope she finds happiness outside of here. I can't see her returning. I know I'm a bit early but we might not see her go when UM so I wish you a safe trip Michelle and have a happy life...x

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Rhyss0n said:

Watched Karol again last night. She just gets better and better. Hell what a great tease, just the best and better to come.  Boy is she testing my patience but it will be worth the wait. Karol you are lovely.

She's great isn't she. It's the angles that do my head in! The most frustrating tantalising tease of all was when you could actually see her finger working in a gap in the quilt. I will watch her every move because she slips something new in every day. Of course we all know what we'd like to slip in...:blush:

• Upvote 1