Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

What a con! Her first night in b-2 and in the honoured room and the first thing she does is get her young stud over for the night. So where is her alleged girl friend that she was supposed to be sharing with and again allegedly, the reason for her getting the big room. Nicole has duped RLC in my opinion as well as us so although she is good to look at I will not be. Let him fuck her brains out but I'll be with Karol. Time to go Nicole!

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, kris66 said:

A wise decision of hers. She need to spend time with the girls on her first night there.

Yeh I agree. He was disappointed, you can't blame him... but this girl girl bonding is a great start, and although he went away with his tail between his legs they are definately a serious item...:heart:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

What a con! Her first night in b-2 and in the honoured room and the first thing she does is get her young stud over for the night. So where is her alleged girl friend that she was supposed to be sharing with and again allegedly, the reason for her getting the big room. Nicole has duped RLC in my opinion as well as us so although she is good to look at I will not be. Let him fuck her brains out but I'll be with Karol. Time to go Nicole!

No one said her friend was coming today, i will give her the benefit of the doubt with that, and her BF has not stayed.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

He's gone again so your silly rant was not worth the time dude....

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

He's gone home happy. She's bonding really well with the girls and her friend will come. I wasn't expecting her today anyway. Sorry mate but I'm a bit disappointed in you...:sad:

• Upvote 2