Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

41 minutes ago, wathou said:

Btw B2 is Under Maintenance don't know since when 

Looking on Replay it must have gone UM about 09:45, all the girls were fast asleep. 

Nicole used her pink friend at about 02:05 for 5 mins or so, could not see much as she is sleeping on the far side of the bed,

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Looking on Replay it must have gone UM about 09:45, all the girls were fast asleep. 

Nicole used her pink friend at about 02:05 for 5 mins or so, could not see much as she is sleeping on the far side of the bed,

indeed just checked too ^^ 

1 hour ago, sulzer25059 said:

That's what I feared when you got the big bed. Her bathroom's good for us but Danaya's room would have been better for us, or even Karol's, when she's playing...:sad:

Wonder is she's gonna stay far side when her friend comes...:huh:

54 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Ive tried posting from the PC but cant get the reply box to open up.  I cant send PMs either. Yet all works ok on the phone.  I know BB is having similar problems as ive read his PM but cant reply.  

I've been having trouble with it since yesterday. Things are getting screwy again.

2 hours ago, sulzer25059 said:

Just watched it on Replay. Although was a bit further away than Cam8 in B1, I thought it was clearer and I enjoyed it more than some of her others...:blush: