Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Might be a strange pizza joint....

Didn't notice that :confused:. Looks like another staged night at B1 then...

I suspect they are going to eat then to B1, unless Nicole gets the call from Miguel then she might change her plans 

4 minutes ago, Xide said:

Guaranteed Nickey was not invited.

I don't think they would have excluded her. She gets on ok with Nora and Irma, it's just Jess. If she didn't want to go she wouldn't so good luck, if that's where they're going and I hope they have a good night, and, of course, I hope we do watching...

I would love my girl and Jess to kiss and make up....not sure it'll happen though :blush:

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I don't think they would have excluded her. She gets on ok with Nora and Irma, it's just Jess. If she didn't want to go she wouldn't so good luck, if that's where they're going and I hope they have a good night, and, of course, I hope we do watching...

I would love my girl and Jess to kiss and make up....not sure it'll happen though :blush:

It might now they are not living together

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Your on the wrong planet. The beef is Nora  vs  Nichole.