Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

3 minutes ago, wathou said:

Don't know what u r smoking or i f u put ur glasses on but she is far from annorexic ... just google "anorecix vs fit" in google image and u'll see ... 

No matter how the fitness industry defines this.

Anorexia begins at 15 % under normal weigt. When she is 1,75 m, her normal weigt is 64 kg. 15 % less is +- 54 kg.

And that is, without smoking anything, NOT far away by Angelina!

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, wathou said:

Don't know what u r smoking or if u put ur glasses on but she is far from annorexic ... just google "anorecix vs fit" in google image and u'll see ... 

She is fine, her body is just well looked after, her ass eats her pants and she has a nice camel toe going on too and i always like that.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, sulzer25059 said:

My first sight of her, yes i like :biggrin:

I like her too. She looked interesting and we saw a lot of her nice arse last night, doing yoga in her room. She got the Cam 10 angle spot on.  I saw her 1st shower and definitely not camera  shy as far as full frontal was concerned, and very nice I might add....:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, cwouters said:

Angelina is too thin. 5 kilos less, and we can talk about anorexia. And her lips: Silicone?

Are you having a laugh!! She's slim and fit with a great arse. I prefer a few more curves. like my girl Nicole, but she looks pretty good to me.:biggrin:

As for the lips, have you not noticed it's common for these Russian/Ukrainian girls to have lovely pouting lips, like Belle and Nicole.

So I think you can safely say I don't agree with you. She's as fit as fuck....So you won't be watching her then....:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Are you having a laugh!! She's slim and fit with a great arse. I prefer a few more curves. like my girl Nicole, but she looks pretty good to me.:biggrin:

As for the lips, have you not noticed it's common for these Russian/Ukrainian girls to have lovely pouting lips, like Belle and Nicole.

So I think you can safely say I don't agree with you. She's as fit as fuck....So you won't be watching her then....:dodgy:

...ähh, you think, Nicole is your girl???

3 minutes ago, cwouters said:

...ähh, you think, Nicole is your girl???

I take it you don't get the fun we have on the forum, Some of us have favorite girls and we have claimed them on the forum, its just a bit of fun. Your taking things a little serious i think

• Upvote 5

13 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She does have a great ass, i do like her looks and like you say pouting lips, ive not yet seen the other lips so i cant comment lol

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

At Belle not real lips, if you've seen her photo in instagramm you know about it. Her lips silicone, as well as false eyelashes. Of the two, only Nicole has a natural beauty