Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

45 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL.......she didn't get enough at the club I guess!!    This is why I gave up RLC.   They go out and fuck and suck and lick until wee hours of the morning and don't do shit at home in the apartment.   I think the majority of you see no problems with this........hopefully one day you will wake the fuck up!!!

I don't understand you. You obviously have nothing but utter resentment towards RLC and the participants. If you hate it so much why are you here? Maybe you should take your own advice and wake the fuck up and post on a forum of something you actually do like.

• Upvote 7

12 hours ago, Benfold said:

(Quote has been removed by order of the Squirrel. This does not suggest that I am in disagreement or in agreement with the quote. Just don't like food fights.)

You would think the obvious trolling could be dealt with by the mods.

(Thank you JD007. If you are one of the few people who does not us the "Ignore" function, and you see insults and food fights starting up, please file a mod report. We are all unpaid, part-timers and cannot cover all the traffic all the time.We appreciate your help.thank you again.)

• Upvote 3