Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Just about back in the land of the living again; what would we do without Amoxicillin, cures everything - ha! Enough about me , back to the girls. Nicole seems quite content with Roger Rabbit; Jess has developed a new advert for crisps and OK I know it wasn't KFC but they must have been finger lickin' good (sorry couldn't resist it!) and poor little Angel I think she needs a clit stimulating toy before she wears her wrist out or if she was game maybe Irma could use her tongue on her or is she waiting to launch herself onto the twins? The imagination runs riot ::)

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, RobertParker_88 said:

Just wondering if anyone has noticed the amount of time Angelina spends in bed?

I think all of the girls xD but angelina doesn't sleep much she often lay on her bed reading her phone, if you take nicole & estelle they spedn also a good time in their bed, and danaya too ^^' 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Just about back in the land of the living again; what would we do without Amoxicillin, cures everything - ha! Enough about me , back to the girls. Nicole seems quite content with Roger Rabbit; Jess has developed a new advert for crisps and OK I know it wasn't KFC but they must have been finger lickin' good (sorry couldn't resist it!) and poor little Angel I think she needs a clit stimulating toy before she wears her wrist out or if she was game maybe Irma could use her tongue on her or is she waiting to launch herself onto the twins? The imagination runs riot ::)

It was great to see my girl climax really quickly. she must have been as horny as fuck. Loved the moaning, even though it wasn't a great view for us again...:cry:,  and  Jess was great to watch as usual. Wish she'd offered me one of those crisps...:biggrin:

I loved watching Angel on replay this morning. I'm quite happy she entertains us like this for 15 minutes with her fingers going 50 to the dozen, just want her to change the angle a little and it'll be fantastic. I love the way she plays with her right nipple and licks her fingers, and what a great climax, totally genuine.  I'm starting to love everything about this girl

This room in B2 is certainly raising the bar, with lovely Karol and Angel...:heart:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't care as long as they bate like Angel did this morning...:biggrin:

Mind it was 4am, so she would have been in bed anyway...:dodgy:

told you from day 1, angel is amazing, but like i said i'm sad she doesn't have better roomates :X i'm pretty sure if she had been with the twins it would have been more fun, all 3 of them like to party ^^ But hey when comes mid feb i think it's when Danaya / jess / nicole / estelle are leaving so maybe it will get more fun :) 4 to 3 potential new girl at once :) 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, wathou said:

told you from day 1, angel is amazing, but like i said i'm sad she doesn't have better roomates :X i'm pretty sure if she had been with the twins it would have been more fun, all 3 of them like to party ^^ But hey when comes mid feb i think it's when Danaya / jess / nicole / estelle are leaving so maybe it will get more fun :) 4 to 3 potential new girl at once :) 

Hey, keep my girl out of it. She's going nowhere, except hopefully this side of the bed so we have a better view of her in all her splendour...:biggrin:

Angel is definately an :angel:. On top of everything else she's got a great personality and is always smiling...:heart:

6 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

What a waste of a cucumber Angel. With the bananas during the night being eaten and the cucumber now being used in beauty therapy, someone needs to educate our little Angel in the alternative uses of fruit and veg. Where are you Elisa?? 

:biggrin: