Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Noldus said:

0154 Danaya to bed - lights off

are you waiting up for the twins & Irma to tuck them into bed hahahahaha

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know...She's not my girl anymore mate, but it doesn't mean I don't love her to bits.

I don't feel I can defend her anymore so I won't, but I just hope you guys don't rip her to bits...:cry:

I stated my opinion on her a while back. And she proved me right. Ripping on any of the girls is unnecessary. I think it's a shame a girl as good looking as she is has such a screwed up personality.

One of the draws of these apartments for me and i know others is the interaction between the girls. Nicole has never been interested interacting with the others. I thought that was changing after the move to B2 at first. But she quickly went back to the way she was. i spend little time watching her. But I seen enough to think her attitude has been getting worst instead of better. If she's what you would call the most real then I'll take a fake Irma or a fake Karol anytime. 

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, DES7469 said:

I stated my opinion on her a while back. And she proved me right. Ripping on any of the girls is unnecessary. I think it's a shame a girl as good looking as she is has such a screwed up personality.

One of the draws of these apartments for me and i know others is the interaction between the girls. Nicole has never been interested interacting with the others. I thought that was changing after the move to B2 at first. But she quickly went back to the way she was. i spend little time watching her. But I seen enough to think her attitude has been getting worst instead of better. If she's what you would call the most real then I'll take a fake Irma or a fake Karol anytime. 

The move in of Estelle changed a lot for Nicole every day life in this project. Now much less happens and she seems to facing away from the camera more and more. ... but ...She is still the girl showing the most openness and real life in general in this apartment. ... You can try to make it look different, but she is clearly no loner.

Teasing only is no REAL LIFE. 

1 hour ago, MrBox said:

The move in of Estelle changed a lot for Nicole every day life in this project. Now much less happens and she seems to facing away from the camera more and more. ... but ...She is still the girl showing the most openness and real life in general in this apartment. ... You can try to make it look different, but she is clearly no loner.

Teasing only is no REAL LIFE. 

I'm not getting into this with you again.  Believe what you want 

• Upvote 1