Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

4 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

one more thing you need to watch b1 more there nude all the time and Dayana show her kitty allmoost every night

i know but when i said more than the rest i was refering to the bating ... except irma ( but hasn't bated in a while now) & nicole who i don't consider as a b2 resident anymore ... she is the only one who's bating almost everyday ...

1 minute ago, wathou said:

i know but when i said more than the rest i was refering to the bating ... except irma ( but hasn't bated in a while now) & nicole who i don't consider a b2 resident anymore ... she is the only one who's bating almost everyday ...

I love angel and I watch her more then all theother apt only because I like her

20 minutes ago, wathou said:

Angelina was crying :cry: i think this appt is cursed :X Let's hope nothing bad happened :X 

Danaya quickly got her smiling so hopefully nothing too bad. This apartment really does not have good vibes at the moment does it, lets hope things start to turn around quickly.

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Danaya quickly got her smiling so hopefully nothing too bad. This apartment really does not have good vibes at the moment does it, lets hope things start to turn around quickly.

she is back at crying, and yes b2 right now is really not a happy place :cry: more tears than parties :X