Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Adele was in Barcelona when Danaya came back but she never came to RLC so i would say she wont.

i think back then she didn't stay that long in barcelona ( 1 week or 2 ), but this time she said she is going going to be there for a long time so i guess we just have to wait & see ^^'

2 minutes ago, wathou said:

i think back then she didn't stay that long in barcelona ( 1 week or 2 ), but this time she said she is going going to be there for a long time so i guess we just have to wait & see ^^'

Rita is also around but has not returned yet. We will see soon.

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Rita is also around but has not returned yet. We will see soon.

i don't think rita would be back at rlc soon xD All the nudity & else it's not her stuff but i wouldn't mind seeing her back ^^

I was out of here for a while so just caught up on replay...

Thank you Angel for some fantastic views tonight. Seems like she was upset about something, presumably via phone. Hope you're ok. We need this apartment to smile again right now...:biggrin:

She was up really early today and yesterday, presumably to see Estelle off so I'm not expecting any fun and games tonight from her...