Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yeh a lot of the girls pretty much wear them all the time. It can be for various reasons.

The Russian manufacturer of these,  Ivor Pantypadinoff must be making a mint...:dodgy:

oh just stop...look around....most of us are wearing a pad !! :biggrin::biggrin:

where's  my walker...i have to  wee..

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

To be honest, Belle exercising is a damn site better than Belle lying in bed, or glued to her phone. At least she showing a bit of get up and go...:biggrin:

Well she has had plenty of rest, i mean i worked a night shift, went to bed at 7am and still got up before her, she should be ashamed :dodgy:.

There is a pattern developing though, she seems to spend 1 day in doing next to nothing then the next day goes out and to B1. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Well she has had plenty of rest, i mean i worked a night shift, went to bed at 7am and still got up before her, she should be ashamed :dodgy:.

There is a pattern developing though, she seems to spend 1 day in doing next to nothing then the next day goes out and to B1. 

You mean to tell me you didn't exercise when you got up...lazy or what...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1