Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Well BB I remember very well some fo the really good discussion you and Mr. 1010 and Gels and Up and Down, and many others what  you would go on page after page about. it was then a very interesting group, with discusson posts of more than 4 or 5 words, they were not just statement posts but acutal questions in which ilicted a repsonse, hence the dicussion forum. It would be nice to see some real intelectual discussions again on this forum, in of the little head always thinking for the big head.

I remember 50 pages alone about K&K and what caused the fight, whether they would make up, I remeber very well a long discussion about what it was that Leora did everyday when she left the apartment dressed in uniform.

Guess I will move on to the VHTV threads where it still i8s kinda interesting. C"MON GUYS I HAVE FAITH lets make it interesting again, lets make it fun, lets challenge each others intelectual minds and sexual fantasies

OK rant is over

I keep meaning to contact Mr1010 - we got on really well. A lot was on chat of course. My posts are rarely 5 words except maybe when Belle.

There are a lot of people who are worth ignoring though and I didn't like to do at first but now I have a few not as many as Benfold so maybe we miss the real controversial stuff. If RLC said they allowed free cam pictures it might help though. 

Gina to the shower giving her gusset a good rub and then her pussy. Belle no topless tonight but in a nightie and still only her second pair of panties in 4 days.

I suppose the fact that all but 2 of the girls appears to have been at Alex's party since the arrival times were so close, I do find quite annoying because I'd rather see anything they do with Alex on RLC. However so many give abuse to Alex that could be why we don't see the party stuff any more. Isn't that 3 out of 3 nights Belle's been with Alex so it's almost getting to the point where RLC have flown out girls to Barcelona for his own personal entertainment. Given what we've seen in the flats I doubt whether its entertainment taht we wouldn't want to see. The party girls did party outside but made sure we received at least equal entertainment inside. I have a feeling Nora might have been more insistent that the majority of the partying happened on RLC. Alex is getting to see more of Belle than me and it's costing me enough!

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Gina to the shower giving her gusset a good rub and then her pussy. Belle no topless tonight but in a nightie and still only her second pair of panties in 4 days.

I suppose the fact that all but 2 of the girls appears to have been at Alex's party since the arrival times were so close, I do find quite annoying because I'd rather see anything they do with Alex on RLC. However so many give abuse to Alex that could be why we don't see the party stuff any more. Isn't that 3 out of 3 nights Belle's been with Alex so it's almost getting to the point where RLC have flown out girls to Barcelona for his own personal entertainment. Given what we've seen in the flats I doubt whether its entertainment taht we wouldn't want to see. The party girls did party outside but made sure we received at least equal entertainment inside. I have a feeling Nora might have been more insistent that the majority of the partying happened on RLC. Alex is getting to see more of Belle than me and it's costing me enough!

Have RLC checked Alex hasn't set up his own camera and started a company called RLC Extra for rich Arab clients with HD nudity everywhere, whereas I haven't had a decent shot of Belle since Day 1 of her return. At least RLC ask her to keep the light on!

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Have RLC checked Alex hasn't set up his own camera and started a company called RLC Extra for rich Arab clients with HD nudity everywhere, whereas I haven't had a decent shot of Belle since Day 1 of her return. At least RLC ask her to keep the light on!

Not going to speculate on Belle. I have my thoughts on the matter but there isn't any proof for anything. And voicing an opinion just leads to trouble.:confused:  And Gina has been the view to watch.:heart: Till now that is.:cry: