video and picture splits

Guest HappyChap

Damn it...I just recorded the whole of the bathroom scene from both cameras and then accidentally erased camera 5 (the best one!!) recording. So I have some bits from the other cam (which kept freezing sadly) to share later on. Hopefully someone captured the main camera 5 action.....

Guest Squirrel

Damn it...I just recorded the whole of the bathroom scene from both cameras and then accidentally erased camera 5 (the best one!!) recording. So I have some bits from the other cam (which kept freezing sadly) to share later on. Hopefully someone captured the main camera 5 action.....

Check for temp files! TEMP files! somewhere! (Microsoft is crazy about permanent temp files.)

OR ask the NSA to give you the back-up file. Promise you'll give 'em more in return. They've got all your stuff, anyway!

Just as that open snatch shot came on, my wife walked in and I had to shut it down. Man I'm glad you captured it so I can enjoy it again. Thanks and great capture

These two definitely earned their place in the apartment while staying with Alma. Congrats to the sexy new kids. Love em.

You need to work her into the voyeur world. "Hey Honey, look what I found!" works well, just like you'd say on the cute puppy site. Then lead the discussion, "I could never do that" or "Could you imagine _____ doing this?" Start out with Maya's Pikachu pajamas or Nora & Kiko's different socks fetish. Show her one of the fights, if your wife is the soap opera type, converting to this shouldn't be hard.

Then again, she might hit you over the head with your keyboard! lol