Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

So, which cam site does Jerka cam on and what is the name he goes under? ...or are we just assuming that he does this?

... and the 2 babygirls left.... I thought this apartment was about to get interesting to watch. I was wrong!

13 minutes ago, Hyperb76 said:

So, which cam site does Jerka cam on and what is the name he goes under? ...or are we just assuming that he does this?

Check out the post from 19 Mar 2017 in the Cam Girls of VH thread.

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

The Flirt4Free link says that they were last on Dec 2016. The Chaturbate one requires an account, which I don't have. I have heard that it's private so, you'd need access to their account.  That might be wrong though.  Anyone savvy about the cam girl world? Maybe someone can check that out. It's possible that they are camming on Bongocams or LiveJasmin maybe. Who knows maybe somewhere else. The point is, he has to be doing something outside of VH, cause in here it's jack shit!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

The Flirt4Free link says that they were last on Dec 2016. The Chaturbate one requires an account, which I don't have. I have heard that it's private so, you'd need access to their account.  That might be wrong though.  Anyone savvy about the cam girl world? Maybe someone can check that out. It's possible that they are camming on Bongocams or LiveJasmin maybe. Who knows maybe somewhere else. The point is, he has to be doing something outside of VH, cause in here it's jack shit!

I was just interested in seeing some of the ladies that visit this apartment in action. I was hoping that they were part of his camming scene. Jerka could choke on a D for all I care. I would love the see Mira masturbate as well. She's demure and sexy as hell. Has anyone seen her bate on cam??

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Thanks, Amy

2 minutes ago, Hyperb76 said:

Thanks, Amy

1 site he's listed on with mira is chaturbate as john & mira. you need to pay tokens to get a password for access. i guess he thinks they're special cause most can be seen for free.