Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

The only people that can do any thing are the members not watching this house but that would be like not watching a train wreck but I do agree that Jeka is a pussy and Sara is a bitch and I hope both read this

11 hours ago, golfer06 said:

What the fuck is wrong with this world? Why did Mira just sit there? A dude threw beer at me in a bar once because he thought I was hitting on his girl. We went outside and I beat the fuck out of him, then I went back in to drink more. Mira should have broken that bitches big nose. End of story! ...and yes, Jerka is a punk bitch ass pussy!

4 minutes ago, Hyperb76 said:

What the fuck is wrong with this world? Why did Mira just sit there? A dude threw beer at me in a bar once because he thought I was hitting on his girl. We went outside and I beat the fuck out of him, then I went back in to drink more. Mira should have broken that bitches big nose. End of story! ...and yes, Jerka is a punk bitch ass pussy!

It's about the MONEY right?  More drama, more titillation equals more viewers and VH says more viewers is more MONEY for the participants.

The audience is being played by the participants of this apartment.  Brilliantly I might add.  The activities in it are so beyond the norm, that there can be no other conclusion that the whole Mira Jeka relationship causes our senses to go into overdrive.

Let's look at this from an acting perspective...

First, Mira and Jeka are supposed to be the tenants of the apartment.  They are a couple who sleep together...etc.

Enter Sara, she sleeps with him as well, while leaving Mira out...relegated to the spare room for the duration of her two or three night stay.  Happens more than once.  Now that's a twist!

Last night enter a third woman, who nobody knows.  She seems be closer to Mira for the first part of the evening chatting, going out for a smoke with Mira like a buddy...etc.  Meanwhile, Sara is VERY close to the stud...cuddling openly sitting on his lap and kissing in front of the other two.  The natural assumption on the part of the audience was... is she there for fun?...is a threesome in the works?

At a point later in the evening, Sara and Mira appear to have words...no reason why really...did Mira suddenly get jealous?  How could she after all this?  Anyway...the beer  gets dramatically dumped...Mira does NOT MOVE and nor does the stud?  He doesn't even look up...it's like he was waiting for it.  Plus...Oh I dunno, if someone poured a drink over my head, I would move to bat it away or something?  Mira did NOTHING!

Afterwards...Sara and the stud get up and go to the bedroom like nothing happened.  Fucking weird?

The third girl seemed shocked, like she did not know it was coming.  A bit later after Sara and the stud returned and more words were exchanged and I assume Sara threatened to do it again, the third girl got up, went to the other room, put her coat and boots on and was about to leave.  Stud boy then looked concerned and motioned Sara to rescue the situation with his eyes.  It was a kind of "go explain this to her...and fast!" kind of look.

Sara went to the room and blocked her exit and made her sit on the bed.  They sat there for a good bit talking calmly.  Sara was "explaining" something to her.  After a while, they hugged?  Why?  Never did before?  Then hugged again.  Sara went confidently back to the LR and the girl took off her coat and returned as well.  This time closer to Sara and almost ignoring Mira?  FOR THE REST OF THE NIGHT?  WTF?

The third girls demeanor changed after that chat in the spare room.  She was happy and chatting with Sara and the Stud for the rest f the time.  She went out with Sara for a smoke...Mira stayed in the background.

The reason that I very much doubt that this was "real life". Is because it was all too over the top.  Why was the girl there in the first place?  Yeah a threesome...the audience will hang on for that.  The beer dumping?  Dramatic to say the least.  Look how everyone stayed with the apartment last night and is still talking about it today.

It was for viewers my friends.  I'm certainly no conspiracy theorist, but WTF?

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I agree VH shouldn't do anything.

I agree on VH staying out of it. However, Mira should have done something. Everyone is so passive now. That is the reason why jackasses think that they can get away with whatever they want. Pour beer on me on purpose and I break your nose and blacken your eye... period.

7 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

It's about the MONEY right?  More drama, more titillation equals more viewers and VH says more viewers is more MONEY for the participants.

The audience is being played by the participants of this apartment.  Brilliantly I might add.  The activities in it are so beyond the norm, that there can be no other conclusion that the whole Mira Jeka relationship causes our senses to go into overdrive.

Let's look at this from an acting perspective...

First, Mira and Jeka are supposed to be the tenants of the apartment.  They are a couple who sleep together...etc.

Enter Sara, she sleeps with him as well, while leaving Mira out...relegated to the spare room for the duration of her two or three night stay.  Happens more than once.  Now that's a twist!

Last night enter a third woman, who nobody knows.  She seems be closer to Mira for the first part of the evening chatting, going out for a smoke with Mira like a buddy...etc.  Meanwhile, Sara is VERY close to the stud...cuddling openly sitting on his lap and kissing in front of the other two.  The natural assumption on the part of the audience was... is she there for fun?...is a threesome in the works?

At a point later in the evening, Sara and Mira appear to have words...no reason why really...did Mira suddenly get jealous?  How could she after all this?  Anyway...the beer  gets dramatically dumped...Mira does NOT MOVE and nor does the stud?  He doesn't even look up...it's like he was waiting for it.  Plus...Oh I dunno, if someone poured a drink over my head, I would move to bat it away or something?  Mira did NOTHING!

Afterwards...Sara and the stud get up and go to the bedroom like nothing happened.  Fucking weird?

The third girl seemed shocked, like she did not know it was coming.  A bit later after Sara and the stud returned and more words were exchanged and I assume Sara threatened to do it again, the third girl got up, went to the other room, put her coat and boots on and was about to leave.  Stud boy then looked concerned and motioned Sara to rescue the situation with his eyes.  It was a kind of "go explain this to her...and fast!" kind of look.

Sara went to the room and blocked her exit and made her sit on the bed.  They sat there for a good bit talking calmly.  Sara was "explaining" something to her.  After a while, they hugged?  Why?  Never did before?  Then hugged again.  Sara went confidently back to the LR and the girl took off her coat and returned as well.  This time closer to Sara and almost ignoring Mira?  FOR THE REST OF THE NIGHT?  WTF?

The third girls demeanor changed after that chat in the spare room.  She was happy and chatting with Sara and the Stud for the rest f the time.  She went out with Sara for a smoke...Mira stayed in the background.

The reason that I very much doubt that this was "real life". Is because it was all too over the top.  Why was the girl there in the first place?  Yeah a threesome...the audience will hang on for that.  The beer dumping?  Dramatic to say the least.  Look how everyone stayed with the apartment last night and is still talking about it today.

It was for viewers my friends.  I'm certainly no conspiracy theorist, but WTF?

You summed it up perfectly 

But i still don't understand this apartment and i don't trust him

There is something about him the first time i saw him i didn't like him don't ask me what it was i don't know 

As habitually I do not agree with most of the comments here. Nobody here has heard what Sara and Mira said to each other. The behaviour of the third girl, a friend of Mira, suggests me that it was just Mira who said something 'unforgiveable'. Jeka did nothing because he was (part of) the object of their row and 3rd girl 'changed partner'.

Remember: these are not upper-class people. Be not too fast with your judgment.