Isabel & Marcelo Videos

Little massage and pussy play before sleep - 21.8.2013

(The Video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is very offensive to call her a prostitute. It is unfounded and unnecessary. If she is the prostitute then that makes Acerikrion the trick!!!

ty vantheman dam what is it with SOME men??? ,why cant a woman be sexually aggressive with out being called names??? I consider it a good turn around ,im{ females in general} lioness and your the dinner....lol :-*

I couldn't agree more. I love a lioness to devour me! I just thought his comment was derogatory and was meant as a put down. He wasn't praising her openness to sex, he was being critical of her. I was defending her honour and her right to be sexually aggressive. I love a sexually aggressive woman LOL!! I am the Lion King and love my Tigeress!!! Did you enjoy your few days away?

I couldn't agree more. I love a lioness to devour me! I just thought his comment was derogatory and was meant as a put down. He wasn't praising her openness to sex, he was being critical of her. I was defending her honour and her right to be sexually aggressive. I love a sexually aggressive woman LOL!! I am the Lion King and love my Tigeress!!! Did you enjoy your few days away?

Lol...

(The Video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Damn! Your fuckin uploaded server is SHIT! look for other servers! This fuckin shit allows only 1 download per hour!

Damn! Your fuckin uploaded server is SHIT! look for other servers! This fuckin shit allows only 1 download per hour!

I agree!