Jump to content

nina and kira/carina and sabrina


 Share

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, williem56 said:

has anyone seen or have video of the lesbian couples Carina and Sabrina along with Nina and Kira involved in sex orgies with their friends?I have seen the couples themselves making out in videos posted on other sites and I was just asking about the sex orgies.

There is a Nina & Kira Threesome Video but you'll need a Premium Membership to download it. 

Carina & Sabrina never had any sex with anyone else except between themselves.  If they did it with anyone else then it took place outside of the apartment.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

There is a Nina & Kira Threesome Video but you'll need a Premium Membership to download it. 

Carina & Sabrina never had any sex with anyone else except between themselves.  If they did it with anyone else then it took place outside of the apartment.

By the way,which one is Carina and who is Sabrina.Also is Kira the skinny one and Nina the tall one?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, TwistedMind said:

carina & sabrina are the ones whose not on RLC anymore...

ok, that was easy

I was asking who is the tall one and the one who is short but have the most tits when it comes to Nina and Kira. And which one is Nina and Sabrina.There are videos of them online.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, williem56 said:

I was asking who is the tall one and the one who is short but have the most tits when it comes to Nina and Kira. And which one is Nina and Sabrina.There are videos of them online.

Nina and Kira is one couple on RLC in Russia 

Carina and Sabrina was another couple on RLC in Barcelona 

I think you confuse quite a lot of things
Two couples do not know each other at all

but for information Sabrina was short hair and Carina was curly  hair 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

Nina and Kira is one couple on RLC in Russia 

Carina and Sabrina was another couple on RLC in Barcelona 

I think you confuse quite a lot of things
Two couples do not know each other at all

but for information Sabrina was short hair and Carina was curly  hair 

What about Nina and Kira?Who is who?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...