Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos March 2017.

Gone Gone Gone, there will be no repat tonight, as if it will ever happen again. Hiedi was so shocked by her behavior that the night to remember will always be just that a night to remember, but I am sure that it will never be duplicated again. Those who live in the world of fanatasy will not accept the truth, they will always spend all day and all night just waiting and wanting to see that same night repaeted. Give it up guys, it is not going to happen again.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Noldus said:

so neither Kristy or Heidi came back again last night ...

......... the party was an outside event .... again .... kind of sad ... but ... to be honest ... it was to be expected.

... were Kamila was absent for most of the time in the first two months of this year .... now .... it seems to be Kristys time to go on with her life ... outside of course.

Anyway, non of the girls in the actual cast seems to life in this apartment for real any more. ... It is time for a restart .... maybe ... some of the long term guests would like to life there for real. I do not know.

I guess Kamila has been backed up with guests in her bed all the time had to release. Kamila bated in the living room while Katya was in the bathroom. Same move undercovers.

Edited by kenny1940
clarification