Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos March 2017.

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Her boyfriend actually seems like a decent bloke....I wonder if he know's that she is a legend on here after her 1 night only amazing session with Flipper...:biggrin:

Probably not hehe, Btw i dont think Heidi would be bothered by others in the flat, I secretly watch Heidi from time to time, something draws me to her, it most be those wings :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

I'm happy to admit I tune in to Heidi more than Kami and Kristy. I find her pretty sexy to be honest. Her bates, although not often enough, are great. I don't care if her tits are fake or not. It's her pussy that attract me. I wish I had something like that to play with when I was a bit younger...It's fantastic and her bf is 1 lucky bloke...:angel:

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm happy to admit I tune in to Heidi more than Kami and Kristy. I find her pretty sexy to be honest. Her bates, although not often enough, are great. I don't care if her tits are fake or not. It's her pussy that attract me. I wish I had something like that to play with when I was a bit younger...It's fantastic and her bf is 1 lucky bloke...:angel:

Im not sure how old Heidi is but her BF looks a lot older, yeah lucky bloke there's is a whole lot of Woman there.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Im not sure how old Heidi is but her BF looks a lot older, yeah lucky bloke there's is a whole lot of Woman there.

Even if it is not important, I think the two are still in the area of socially accepted age difference. There is actually a nice forumla X >= Y/2 + 7 (X=his age; Y=her age). ... :)

maximaler-altersunterschied-f%C3%BCr-ein

Please do not take it too seriously.

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry guys but I can't help thinking it's nice to see a normal decent bloke in the girls apartments for a change. No creepyness in site....1st 1 since Nicole's bf's IMHO...:biggrin:

Still a bit strange, that the other girls avoid the kitchen. .... but ... If he would be there more often, the other girls would have already get used to his presence.

Anyway, This is what i mean when i write about REAL LIFE. ... :) ... Nice to see. 

• Upvote 1