Dubna

sat11

i am back i got bored the other rooms and i stopped watching vh, sorry guys to disappoint you i have to come back to give all my guesses and thoughts.

ok i haven't watched dubna since yesterday till now and got another theory here goes. remember its a guess and my theory so don't take it seriously 

there is two possible games are played by inna

first one is inna and her bf planed every thing they try to make them selves look  better since not many people seam to like her and she does not like doing any thing other than the br sex, so inna and bf will use marna. by making her think he is interested by his flirting and by innas encouragement to  .marna to try to sleep with him knowing he is not going to, i noticed many times marna start to chase him inna leave the room or keep busy her self in the kitchen or bathroom or behind the tv, and suddenly appears hoping to catch them. today when i looked in i saw inna giving him a blow job on the sofa in front of marna which she never did before then i realized marna was not interested  like yesterday so they went to shower did not fuck just talked a few min came out  touched him a bit in front of marna and took him to bed room to have sex loudly and left the door open so marna can here them and come in which she usually closes.so the free cam cant see in the br, why want marna to do all this? 

second one 

inna wants to get ride of the guy so using marna by making her think she is ok with it and if  happens she catch them and make a big scene and break up with him that way she can stay with out doing any thing well it wont be her fault she does not have a guy.

in both scenarios she win, first one she will come across a a victim and even get ride of marna in the process in the second one she get rid of the guy   who served his purpose while by appearing to be the victim.

this is the longest i have posted, i needed to get it out of my chest.

28 minutes ago, dennisjf12 said:

Marna was in her bed room and the new guy

i was not watching, in any case enjoy its quite a show.

i am watching tula not much happening i rather watch them