Dubna

sat11

As I noticed in Marna/Greg thread,  There was a misinformation about the flat changing that will be going on in the first days of May.(

Dubna is changing the apartment and the cameras will be disappearing one by one here and appear in another flat. But I guess you people already understood that ) Sorry for the mistake.

11 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

To the admins: Please place this thread to archive. In place of Dubna, please create Pushkin thread. 

Much smaller place what happened with all the people living in Dubna? And what about Tver? What went wrong there?

One could speculate that Sun attacked someone but I actually think this unlikely; I suspect that VV are rationalising everything in an effort to cut costs. It may ?? be that they are contracted to the participants for a term certain (a fixed time contract) and they cannot get rid of under-performers unless there is a breach of rules or behaviour. I simply do not know.

40 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Much smaller place what happened with all the people living in Dubna? And what about Tver? What went wrong there?

I really don't know what happened. As I understood, there was some fight  and police. So that they had to change the place. Nothing more detailed.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

I really don't know what happened. As I understood, there was some fight  and police. So that they had to change the place. Nothing more detailed.

But how much people will live in Pushkin? It is much smaller than Dubna. And what are your plans for Tula now. Sorry if my questions make you uncomfortable here. I know you have quite a hard time. But we all like you. You do great here 💖