www.camarads.com - LIVE 24/7 Private Life Cams #1

Guest CamaradsOfficial

17 minutes ago, CamaradsOfficial said:

There is a small delay in the graph because of a hard reboot of the servers. Everything should go back to normal with the graph today. 

If you wrote here it doesnt mean you sent us an email. We respond to all emails. 

no it's not true,i got only one answer on maybe 4 or 5 differents emails send on two months,you answer only for the technical problems like rlc?

• Like 1

Guest CamaradsOfficial
1 hour ago, laptyratic1 said:

no it's not true,i got only one answer on maybe 4 or 5 differents emails send on two months,you answer only for the technical problems like rlc?

We try to respond to the urgent ones. You stated that you never got a response from us. 

3 minutes ago, CamaradsOfficial said:

We try to respond to the urgent ones. You stated that you never got a response from us. 

it's taking 30 seconds for answer to an email i don't think it's too much to ask and it's the minimum when your members contact you if you want keep a good relation with them,it's just a matter of professionalism this is one reason for why i left rlc,don't take the same direction.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jjs said:

I signed up for a 30 day trial  and I was billed for a second month  that I did not ask for , and I can't enter camarads ..... what the hell !!!

i'm not sure but you probably was supposed to cancel any further payments during your Trial period,as to why you can't enter camarads...i don't know.

Guest CamaradsOfficial
12 hours ago, jjs said:

I signed up for a 30 day trial  and I was billed for a second month  that I did not ask for , and I can't enter camarads ..... what the hell !!!

Can you please send me a message with your email so i can check ? Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Camarads  I like  your site, cams are great clear cams, but your playback really sucks you need to do something with them , I try watching play back some times I can only get the end or it just loads forever , at the end of the month my membership is up if you can't do something about the playbacks I wont renew .  keep trying .

Guest CamaradsOfficial
5 hours ago, jjs said:

Hey Camarads  I like  your site, cams are great clear cams, but your playback really sucks you need to do something with them , I try watching play back some times I can only get the end or it just loads forever , at the end of the month my membership is up if you can't do something about the playbacks I wont renew .  keep trying .

Hey jjs, Can you please tell me what you mean by " I can only get the end" ?

Thanks

On ‎2017‎-‎08‎-‎16 at 4:29 AM, CamaradsOfficial said:

Hey jjs, Can you please tell me what you mean by " I can only get the end" ?

Thanks

or I get the end of the clip or video .

015cf04da4f6539d91.png

0267e7fb8a8a03572d.png

033210fe06159d88e5.png

Guest CamaradsOfficial

Sometimes this delay happens when the server is restarted. If you will go back a few minutes you will see the action. We have in plan to introduce some buttons for fast rewind. Sorry for this inconvenience

EDIT:

@jjs Please try something. After you click that thumbnail and it loads the bathroom, click it again and tell me if it takes you to the action. I have notice this also just now. When you click the thumbnail, it takes you to live. You have to be on the replay page and click the thumbnail to take you to the action. If you are on the home page and click the thumb, it takes you to the live stream. I have forwarded this issue to our development team so they could handle it.

Please test this and tell me if it's ok.

21 hours ago, CamaradsOfficial said:

Sometimes this delay happens when the server is restarted. If you will go back a few minutes you will see the action. We have in plan to introduce some buttons for fast rewind. Sorry for this inconvenience

EDIT:

@jjs Please try something. After you click that thumbnail and it loads the bathroom, click it again and tell me if it takes you to the action. I have notice this also just now. When you click the thumbnail, it takes you to live. You have to be on the replay page and click the thumbnail to take you to the action. If you are on the home page and click the thumb, it takes you to the live stream. I have forwarded this issue to our development team so they could handle it.

Please test this and tell me if it's ok.

NO action still the same , why don't you put clips of action instead of what ever this is !!!! when my account ends I'll wait to rejoin until this problem is fixed cause with my timeline I don't get to see much , mostly apartments are empty or nothing going on i'll check back when things are working better , i'll try another site . thank you anyway .